St. Margaret’s School in Riverton, WY (which happens to be near, and pre-dates, Wyoming Catholic College) is another classical school governed within the parish/diocesan structure. It’s too bad there are so few of these schools. And of those that do exist, most do not, unfortunately, have much of a web presence. Maybe they need to fly under the radar.
- Optimized for your mobile device!
- Catholic Education Reform: Two Pillars July 28, 2013
- Words that Grow on Trees – Morphology in the Classroom June 30, 2013
- Catholic Church Documents on Education April 4, 2013
- The Renewal of Catholic Schools: Spiritual Flourishing March 24, 2013
- The Morphology Dojo of Andrew Hoyt March 22, 2013
Subscribe to Blog via Email